You can easily create your custom cards via our website.
- On the homepage, scroll down to “Choose A Card to Customize‘.
- Select the type (NETS or EZ-Link) and layout (Horizontal or Vertical) for your card. The click on ‘Create Your Card‘ and upload your card image into our online card designer.
- After you have added the image to your card and adjusted it’s placement to your satisfaction, click on Proceed in the top right of the website. You can now enter the quantity of cards you want to order with this design.
- You will then be taken to the Cart Summary. If you are done, you can click on Proceed to Checkout to enter your billing details. However if you want to order more cards with a different design, then you can click on the Custom Cards logo at the top left of the screen to return back to the main page, and repeat the process again.
- When you are satisfied with your Cart, you can proceed to checkout and enter your billing details. Payment options will then be shown. Once you complete the payment we will begin production of your cards.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read through them for further information on placing an order.
What should the dimensions of my design be?
Your image should be in JPG or PNG format with dimensions at least 1000 px wide by 625 px tall. The ideal card resolution is 2000 pixels x 1250 pixels. When designing your card, do not put any logos or text close to the edge of the card as it may get cut off during the printing process. We recommend a 30 pixel buffer from the edges.
Please note there may be some variance (+/- 15%) in the brightness, contrast, and vibrancy of the printed image versus what you see on screen.
I would like a NETS FlashPay card without the NETS logo. Is this possible?
No it is not. We must print the NETS logo on the front of the NETS FlashPay cards as per NETS requirements. If you would like a card with no logo covering your artwork, consider an EZ-Link card instead. EZ-Link cards have no logos on the front of the card.
Can I print a design on the back of the card?
No, we can only print the front of the card. The back of the card has the artwork of the respective card vendor (NETS / EZ-Link).
What is the difference between NETS FlashPay and EZ-Link?
Both cards are similar in function. Both can be used for transit (MRT, LRT, Buses) and in Car IU readers (ERP). For shopping NETS FlashPay is much more widely accepted than EZ-Link.
How much will it cost me to print X number of cards?
Order multiple quantities and you can enjoy volume discounts!
|1 to 24 cards||$12 per card|
|25 to 49 cards||$9 per card|
|50 to 99 cards||$6.5 per card|
|100 to 199 cards||$6 per card|
|200 to 299 cards||$5.5 per card|
|300 or more cards||$5 per card|
Prices include GST. Price is not inclusive of any stored value.
Multiply the number of cards you want to buy with the unit price listed above.
How will I get the cards?
Depending on your order size, your cards will be delivered by Singapore Post or a courier.
How soon can I get the cards?
You should receive your cards approximately 5 business days after you place your order.
Can I self-collect my order?
Unfortunately no. Our production facility is not setup for self-collection.
I need a top-up for my cards. Is there an extra fee?
We can only topup orders with a minimum of 100 cards and the minimum topup value is $5. If you want to put less than $5 into the cards or you have less than 100 cards to topup, you would need to topup the cards yourself at any MRT station. Contact us for more information if you require a topup in your cards. Our topup service fee is $0.45 per card (including GST).
How long does it take to topup the cards?
Topping up EZ-Link cards will add one week to your order delivery date.
Topping up NETS cards will add two weeks to your order delivery date.