How do I place an order via the website?
- On the homepage, scroll down to “Choose A Card to Customize‘.
- Select the type (NETS or EZ-Link) and layout (Horizontal or Vertical) for your card. The click on ‘Customize‘ and upload your card image into our online card designer.
- After you have added your images and text, click on Proceed in the top right of the website. You can now enter the quantity of cards you want to order with this design.
- You will then be taken to the Cart Summary. If you are done, you can click on Proceed to Checkout to enter your billing details. However if you want to order more cards with a different design, then you can click on the Custom Cards logo at the top left of the screen to return back to the main page, and repeat the process again.
- When you are satisfied with your Cart, you can proceed to checkout and complete the payment.
How much will it cost me to print X number of cards?
Multiply the number of cards you want to buy with the unit price listed below. Cards come with no stored value.
|1 to 24 cards||$12 per card|
|25 to 49 cards||$9 per card|
|50 to 99 cards||$6.5 per card|
|100 to 199 cards||$6 per card|
|200 to 299 cards||$5.5 per card|
|300 or more cards (MAXIMUM DISCOUNT)||$5 per card|
I want to order 500 (or 1,000 or 5,000 or 10,000) cards. What will be the price?
$5 per card. This is the lowest price we offer which is a significant discount off the regular price.
How will I get the cards?
Depending on your order size, your cards will be delivered by Singapore Post or a courier.
How much is the delivery fee?
Delivery is free.
What is the lead time? How soon can I get the cards?
You should receive your cards approximately 8 to 10 business days after you place your order.
Can I self-collect my order?
Unfortunately no. Our production facility is not setup for self-collection.
I need a top-up for my cards. Can you assist?
We can only topup orders with a minimum of 200 cards and the minimum topup value is $5. If you want to put less than $5 into the cards or you have less than 200 cards to topup, you would need to topup the cards yourself at any MRT station. Contact us for more information if you require a topup in your cards.
What should the dimensions of my design be?
Your image should be in JPG or PNG format with dimensions at least 1000 px wide by 625 px tall. When designing your card, do not put any logos or text close to the edge of the card as it may get cut off during the printing process. We recommend a 50 pixel buffer from the edges.
Please note there may be some variance (+/- 15%) in the brightness, contrast, and vibrancy of the printed image versus what you see on screen.
I would like a NETS card without the NETS logo. Is this possible?
No it is not. We must print the NETS logo on the front of the NETS cards as per NETS requirements. If you would like a card with no logo covering your artwork, consider an EZ-Link card instead. EZ-Link cards have no logos on the front of the card.
Can I print a design on the back of the card?
No, we can only print the front of the card. The back of the card has the artwork of the respective card vendor (NETS / EZ-Link).
Where can I buy a Cash Card?
NETS CashCard has been discontinued for several years. If you need a card for your IU reader to pay for ERP and parking charges, you can purchase an EZ-Link card.
What is the difference between NETS FlashPay and EZ-Link?
Both cards are similar in function. Both can be used for transit (MRT, LRT, Buses) and in Car IU readers to pay for ERP and gantry carpark charges.
Do you have a GeBiz account for government purchases?
Yes we do. Please send us a message via our Contact Us page with your organization and order details. We will reply to your inquiry.
Do you accept credit card payments?
Sorry we do not. Payment on our website is via PayNow only. If you want to place a bulk order and want to pay via bank transfer, please send us a message via our Contact Us page.